finished. I vacillated between the Moroccan DSP and the Affectionately Yours DSP. They both have great potential.
When I pulled out the Affectionately Yours DSP pages with the copper embossing on them, I decided they were perfect! I used the sheet with the large flowers for the cover and the tan one with the smaller flowers for the binding part. I also used one of the non-embossed pages inside the book.
I cut out flowers from the DSP to embellish the book. I added calypso coral, night of navy, and blushing bride pieces cut out with the Sunshine wishes thinlits and the layering squares framelits.
And then, because I'm who I am and can't stop at just eleventy hundred steps, I covered the flowers and the cardstock elements with crystal effects. The flower elements needed the crystal effects to stiffen them because I wanted to attach them with Stampin' Dimensionals and also because shiny is better! And once you do some, why not do everything shiny!!
I worked on it in stages, but for some reason didn't take any pictures of those steps.
This has been a long post without pictures; thanks for hanging in there with me.
Enjoy the Book of Love!
|Here's the cover with all of my crystal effects elements.|
|In this view you can see that the flowers have height|
|The inside wasn't forgotten. It got coordinating paper and some embellishments|
|The spine reminds you to love!|
Thanks for stopping by and reading all of the words!