Becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator was the best thing I ever did...and I did it almost on a whim! I absolutely LOVE being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Why you ask? Let me tell you David Letterman-style.
Top Ten Reasons to join the Spread Joy Stamping Team
10. Discounts...20% to start and then up to 38% off everything you buy, er I mean sell.
9. Stampin' Success magazine each quarter. It has great card ideas, class ideas, and even business tips!
8. Fabulous Team meetings with the Paper Made Prettier team each month.
7. Swaps! There are so many chances to swap! Team meetings, Stampin' Up! events, and retreats.
6. We get to see the new catalogs a MONTH before everyone else!
5. And then we get to preorder from the new catalogs! Really...we get to buy new products a month early!
4. Amazing prizes. You earn Flex Points from Stampin' Up; you can use them to buy anything from ink pens to an all expenses paid trip hosted by Stampin' Up! But that's not all of the prizes, the team has contests, drawings, and celebrations, all with free goodies!
3. OnStage Events - Stampin' Up! has an OnStage event twice a year around the world and only Stampin' Up! Demonstrators can attend. You can't even imagine how fun they are, who you might meet (see photo below!), and how much cool stuff they give you!
2. Friendships - I have made some truly marvelous friends by becoming a demonstrator. These are people I can turn to anytime for love, a laugh, a mental health break, or just to talk about poop (LOL). We stamp together, snack together, travel together, and become our stampin' family.
1....see number 2. The friendships are the reason that I will never not be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
So, what are you waiting for? Weren't those enough reasons for you to get the starter kit and join the family?
You can do this; you'll be amazing at it. There are things that you do and ways that you do it, that only you can do and the craft world needs that so go...go on over to my Stampin' Up! website and sign up now! Click on the "Join the Fun" tab after you get there and become part of the team now!
|At OnStage in April 2016, we met Sara Douglass, the CEO!!|